Freight Trains and Freight Cars
    173 photos
    181 comments
    by bobby pitts

Freight Trains and Freight Cars
    173 photos
    181 comments
  • Model RR Product Reviews

Warning: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in ..../packages/vbcms/widget/execphp.php(191) : eval()'d code on line 55

Warning: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in ..../packages/vbcms/widget/execphp.php(191) : eval()'d code on line 58

Warning: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in ..../packages/vbcms/widget/execphp.php(191) : eval()'d code on line 55

Warning: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in ..../packages/vbcms/widget/execphp.php(191) : eval()'d code on line 58

by Joe Daddy

dcc-and-command-control
    19 products
    22 reviews
    by irocinblue89

ho-locomotives-steam
    7 products
    13 reviews
    by TrinityJayOne

n-locomotives-and-rolling-stock
    2 products
    2 reviews
    by nmaniac

n-buildings-and-structures
    1 products
    1 reviews
  • Recent Activity Widget

HOexplorer

Building the Pinacle Creek Mining & Timber Co. RR

Thread Starter: HOexplorer

This is my opening thread on the PCM&T. It is a small mining layout in SE Alaska up one of the fjords. It is October 1931. Shown is the woodworking being done over my old N scale layout. This layout will have three levels. The highest level will be reached by a switchback. There will be two...

Last Post By: tootnkumin Today, 05:08 PM Go to last post
    Bill Tidler Jr.

Coffee Shop XLI-2/23/2014

Thread Starter: Bill Tidler Jr.

Good Morning! from Tipton IN. It's Sun 2/23/14 :cool:

Last Post By: jeffrey-wimberly Today, 12:26 PM Go to last post
    Myowngod

Starting the new layout!

Thread Starter: Myowngod

I finally start the construction of my Dad and my new layout.:) It's just the backdrop but heck it's one of the most important and under appreciated part of a layout, hehe. Here is the plan as of now This weekend I'm heading down to the basement... umm, I mean my Dad's house to work on the...

Last Post By: A2TwrOpr 04-13-2014, 01:22 PM Go to last post
    wombat457

The wife's HO Atlas layout...

Thread Starter: wombat457

Hi Guys, Since working on the "other" layout, my wife decided that our layout needed "updating". Great idea thought I until I realized that my idea of an update and hers was completely different. My idea of an update is to add to the existing layout, replace older gear etc. Her idea requires a...

Last Post By: wombat457 04-13-2014, 07:37 PM Go to last post
    Will landers

G-A-P Jr. Railroad

Thread Starter: Will landers

I'm starting a new thread because me and my son are honoring our friend and great modeler himself Larry Creel. Since 90 percent of what's on the layout is from Larry we thought that it would be nothing better than carry on the GAP line.not as big won't be as good but still freelance and make it how...

Last Post By: Will landers 04-13-2014, 12:25 AM Go to last post
    ledzeppelinfan1

ledzeppelinfan1's Layout Journal...

Thread Starter: ledzeppelinfan1

Entry #1 In the months leading up to this journal, which I will document the progress of my layout, I spent a vast amount of time researching the art of professional model railroading. In this time, I found my niche; I'm the type with limited space and a limited budget who seeks to get the most...

Last Post By: FM C liner Today, 02:01 AM Go to last post