Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Iron Horseman

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Model Railroad Photo Gallery About

• I have the Kiowa Jct. kit from Campbell, however the walls are painted, and a few of the pieces of wood have been cut. I'd say everything is there, including the instructions. The front wall, I cut out a door way, as I wanted to modify the kit, however it isn't built up. I had intended to use in on my layout, however just haven't had the time to put it together since I got it in the late 80's or 90's. Let me know
    Hi, Iron Horseman...came your name today on the Model Railroad Forums, and I signed on. As I recall it seems in a discussion of track planning software, you mentioned that you had a copy of the now virtually extinct Atlas Right Track layout software, Version 8.0. Earlier today, I received an email that a model train publication wants to do an article they asked me to submit. One thing they want is a track plan, in addition to the photos. I dug out a CD of my Final version of the plan... but have purchased a new PC since then... and nowhere in the house can I find a copy of my Atlas Right Track application And I know that Atlas no longer offers the item. Could I impose upon you for a copy? That would save me grief. In return, in addition to my great "Thanks", when the article is due to appear this Fall, I will send you a signed copy of the magazine. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Dave Barcomb, Superintendent of the Silver River Branch, DRGW.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com