Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Rico

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Model Railroad Photo Gallery About

• Rico, I did not get your message until just now! Otherwise I would have taken some more photos of the paper mill for you. I'll get some up next time I post, in the meanwhile there are some other photos I posted in the thread again. Also love the executive 70MACs. Intermountain has an executive fantasy ES44AC that I'm going to pick up next month.
    Rico: I posted three photos of my layout that were taken with an old, early digital camera. Posted in my album area and hope it worked (first time). Will post more in the near future of different areas of the layout. working on a digital track plan of the layout.
    Thanks.
    Greg@MNRR
    hello. was just curious if you knew of any sort of swap meet or show in the near future? all i know of is the one in oct.
    Hey buddy, good to hear from you. Nice to have high speed eh. I just got satellite internet here a few weeks ago. Not lightening fast but a hell of a lot better than dial up.
    Sorry i haven't been in touch lately. It has been very hectic around here for quite a while now. We've been looking for vehicles the past while. My car crapped out last weekend. Also i have been busy trying to get our craft room finished. Will be nice to finally have a proper place to work. I have a ton of models to build so want to get this completed soon. Also bought 3 rc planes to build just in case i get bored with trains for a while. These are big monsters so should look really good in the air. How have you been? Sounds like you have been busy. I will put the date on the calendar but remind me a few days in advance anyway. I am so absent minded i will probably forget to look at the calendar. Well should get going. We are off on the hunt for a van to drive. Take care and will talk to you soon. Ron.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com