M
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• M
      mowman24 replied to the thread N gauge track.
      I really want to run 2 loops, on inside another with the inside one having reverse and sidings etc. Also I would have to sell all my O...
    • M
      well, for my 027 I am planning to build 40 inch wide by 15 ft long table for my garage. But I thought if ai could get it a LOT smaller...
    • M
      well. that is not a lot smaller than the 027. I have been figuring on going 027,as I have a bunch of equipment and track, but thought...
    • M
      What is the smallest circle that can be made with N gauge. I want to figure how small table I can use.
    • M
      mowman24 replied to the thread plywood vs OSB.
      I've still got some of my first. 3/8 through 5/8 ones but I have lost some over the years. Cheap stuff, doesn't bother me to much if it...
    • M
      mowman24 reacted to Rico's post in the thread plywood vs OSB with Like Like.
      Lots of good advice. I just use regular construction grade plywood, knots and all as scenery covers everything. I use HDF (not MDF) for...
    • M
      mowman24 reacted to Mixed Freight's post in the thread plywood vs OSB with Like Like.
      I have a 4' x 8' N-scale layout that I built over 20 years ago with a cheap plywood top on 1 x 4 framing. And fully scenic'd with all...
    • M
      I was gonna switch my order to plywood, but as tight as I am I think I will stay with OSB. as to what happy rock said about tools, I...
    • M
      mowman24 reacted to CGW121's post in the thread plywood vs OSB with Like Like.
      I used OSB as a base and have not had any trouble with it. It has been 10 years at least. Mike
    • M
      see my reply to mixed freight. And actually that much weight different is important also, as I am disabled and nor very strong.
    • M
      I agree with you, never priced furniture grade, but I can buy 4x8 1/2 inch 4 ply sheeting from Menards for $24, and for my 3 rail O...
    • M
      Great, that will answer a lot of questions. Thanks
    • M
      So if I understand you right, after the ballast is properly glued down it alone will hold the track. ?
    • M
    • M
      OK plywood it is. Another ? what is best way to fasten track ( 027 ). to the wood if I don't want to use screws or mails. Glue ...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Back