• Recent Activity Widget

HOexplorer

Building the Pinacle Creek Mining & Timber Co. RR

Thread Starter: HOexplorer

This is my opening thread on the PCM&T. It is a small mining layout in SE Alaska up one of the fjords. It is October 1931. Shown is the woodworking being done over my old N scale layout. This layout will have three levels. The highest level will be reached by a switchback. There will be two...

Last Post By: Milwaukee Road 113 10-22-2014, 05:37 PM Go to last post
    wheeler1963

Jerome's Switcher Roster

Thread Starter: wheeler1963

I got an interesting email this evening from a member of this forum. He "doubted" that I could possibly have 100 switchers as I have stated in other threads. Well that kinda got my fur up, so I hauled every switcher I have out and placed them on the dining room table. Here's what I have. The...

Last Post By: kbkchooch 10-20-2014, 06:11 PM Go to last post
    Bill Tidler Jr.

Running Bear's Coffee Shop XLIV

Thread Starter: Bill Tidler Jr.

This is the new place!

Last Post By: Bill Tidler Jr. Today, 01:17 AM Go to last post
    NWR #200

Show Your Face

Thread Starter: NWR #200

Gonna try a copy of a thread from RRF, hope it hasn't already been done over here. Show us the person on the other side of that monitor (if you want to.) I'll start off with my ugly mug. Me in my pride and joy, SP 4404, an SD-9 by the way... Please excuse the tie dye colors, were in the midst of...

Last Post By: James Olson Yesterday, 06:35 AM Go to last post
    FM C liner

My beginner HO layout, 4 x 6 in my garage

Thread Starter: FM C liner

Hi everyone, I know you guys like pics, so I thought I would put some up of my very novice HO layout. As you can see the track is just sitting on the wood right now. I hope to have foam board on soon and then the roadbed and so on. I know it is pretty basic but it is all I can really do money...

Last Post By: FM C liner 10-20-2014, 01:11 PM Go to last post
    logandsawman

New Layout for LASM

Thread Starter: logandsawman

My first question is, do the delayed uncouplers work, like the magnet that goes under the track, manufactured by Kadee, Bachmann, ? ; and has anyone tried the hump in the classification yard? So the uncoupled cars roll into the classification area? KJC has posted a folded dogbone design that...

Last Post By: logandsawman Yesterday, 06:13 AM Go to last post