• Recent Activity Widget

HOexplorer

Building the Pinacle Creek Mining & Timber Co. RR

Thread Starter: HOexplorer

This is my opening thread on the PCM&T. It is a small mining layout in SE Alaska up one of the fjords. It is October 1931. Shown is the woodworking being done over my old N scale layout. This layout will have three levels. The highest level will be reached by a switchback. There will be two...

Last Post By: dmirguy Yesterday, 04:42 PM Go to last post
    Bill Tidler Jr.

Running Bear's Coffee Shop XLIII

Thread Starter: Bill Tidler Jr.

Good Morning! It's Mon 7/28/14 Spotty showers and a high of 72. I'll probably be working in the yard or messing around in my shop. :D

Last Post By: WJLI26 Today, 06:54 AM Go to last post
    grove den

How to Make Trees and Shrubs

Thread Starter: grove den

How to make shrubs I am aware of the fact that this may be the 20st version of how to make shrubs.I'll start with this item because I can do some experiences for the "bigger"item:How to make pine/decudious trees. Ingrdients:Fibres from filters they use in gardenpondequipments to clean/clear up...

Last Post By: wombat457 08-26-2014, 12:15 AM Go to last post
    wombat457

The wife's HO Atlas layout...

Thread Starter: wombat457

Hi Guys, Since working on the "other" layout, my wife decided that our layout needed "updating". Great idea thought I until I realized that my idea of an update and hers was completely different. My idea of an update is to add to the existing layout, replace older gear etc. Her idea requires a...

Last Post By: wombat457 08-25-2014, 09:17 PM Go to last post
    fire28

Another WTH Ebay Moment

Thread Starter: fire28

I saw this today.... What is this person smoking? http://www.ebay.com/itm/MoW-Boley-NEW-WHITE-Utility-Bucket-Truck-1-87-MIB-/290747868719?pt=Model_RR_Trains&hash=item43b1ec662f

Last Post By: bigB 08-25-2014, 07:31 AM Go to last post
    Guy64

"Scale Tinplate" Christmas

Thread Starter: Guy64

As the saying goes, "When you begin to see Christmas items for sale in stores, you know that Halloween can't be far away." Inflatable Santas are showing up at places like Tar-JAY and Wally's! That means it's time for... Our Christmas layout! The C+D System Mountain Division is shameless...

Last Post By: AmericaWestLines Yesterday, 09:38 AM Go to last post