• Recent Activity Widget

HOexplorer

Building the Pinacle Creek Mining & Timber Co. RR

Thread Starter: HOexplorer

This is my opening thread on the PCM&T. It is a small mining layout in SE Alaska up one of the fjords. It is October 1931. Shown is the woodworking being done over my old N scale layout. This layout will have three levels. The highest level will be reached by a switchback. There will be two...

Last Post By: HOexplorer Today, 09:54 AM Go to last post
    armyairforce

'1943, Somewhere in England', N scale Monster Layout

Thread Starter: armyairforce

Since getting back into railroading in 2005, I built three N scale layouts for myself. 'Dreamland' was the first on a 6 x 2ft board. 'Area 51' was next with a similar but enlarged track plan on an 8 x 2ft 6in board, both of which operated diesels. My last layout was 'Storage Depot 41, Kingman'...

Last Post By: Night-Train 09-26-2016, 04:57 PM Go to last post
    bnsf971

Running Bear's Coffee Shop LVII

Thread Starter: bnsf971

This is the new place. Pull up a rock, and grab a cup.

Last Post By: tootnkumin Today, 05:16 PM Go to last post
    steveparkinson

Steve's SOCAL BNSF layout

Thread Starter: steveparkinson

Hello all, I am new to this forum and glad to be a part of it. I am looking forward to learning from others and picking up great tools/tips to incorporate into my layout as it takes shape. This is technically my first layout, I started this layout several years ago as a project for my son and I...

Last Post By: steveparkinson Today, 09:10 AM Go to last post
    Hawkesburytrain

Hawks NEW "MHO Junction" layout

Thread Starter: Hawkesburytrain

Hey everyone, October is just around the corner and I should be starting with my new layout soon. I'm still finishing my basement, still about 1-2 weeks of work. For now, here's an almost final design. Since I'm not very electrically knowledge, I need help. I have a NCE Pro 5 system...

Last Post By: Hawkesburytrain 09-25-2016, 08:15 AM Go to last post
    armyairforce

The Equestria Railroad - My Daughter's OO9 scale "My Little Pony" Railroad.

Thread Starter: armyairforce

A model railway is something I've talked about with my 6 year old daughter for a while now as she loves making things. She's enjoyed building two Airfix aircraft kits already, a Red Arrows Hawk ( which she started at 3 years 11 months ) and an Airfix Spitfire diorama which is ongoing ( see below )....

Last Post By: Jim 68cuda Today, 06:24 PM Go to last post