• Recent Activity Widget

logandsawman

New Layout for LASM

Thread Starter: logandsawman

My first question is, do the delayed uncouplers work, like the magnet that goes under the track, manufactured by Kadee, Bachmann, ? ; and has anyone tried the hump in the classification yard? So the uncoupled cars roll into the classification area? KJC has posted a folded dogbone design that...

Last Post By: wombat457 Yesterday, 07:27 AM Go to last post
    bnsf971

Running Bear's Coffee Shop LVI

Thread Starter: bnsf971

This is the new place. Sit, and have a cup.

Last Post By: BigE Yesterday, 08:09 PM Go to last post
    Ericsauto

A new beginning inspired from my old Central Midland Layout

Thread Starter: Ericsauto

As suggested I started a new thread from "A sad day for my Central Midland Layout" Thanks for the suggestion.;)

Last Post By: trailrider 08-27-2016, 12:24 PM Go to last post
    Hawkesburytrain

Hawks NEW "MHO Junction" layout

Thread Starter: Hawkesburytrain

Hey everyone, October is just around the corner and I should be starting with my new layout soon. I'm still finishing my basement, still about 1-2 weeks of work. For now, here's an almost final design. Since I'm not very electrically knowledge, I need help. I have a NCE Pro 5 system...

Last Post By: Yannis 08-29-2016, 10:57 AM Go to last post
    Twist

BC Rail subdivision in progress

Thread Starter: Twist

Hi there, last year I started with the construction of my modelrailroad in the basment of our house.I made some plans but have found out that this is not my way to build the layout....I used the plans and drawings as a starting point. I wanted to build a canadian based layout and went deeper to...

Last Post By: Twist 08-28-2016, 08:07 AM Go to last post
    flyboy2610

The Union Pacific Soggy Bottoms Division (HO scale)

Thread Starter: flyboy2610

Well, I guess I should start a build thread. Might help me stay motivated. (Copied from another thread I posted in) The Union Pacific Soggy Bottoms Division is a protolanced line of the UP. Soggy Bottoms, Ne. is located on the Nebraska-Northern Colorado border, just up the line from the...

Last Post By: flyboy2610 08-27-2016, 12:41 PM Go to last post