• Recent Activity Widget

HOexplorer

Building the Pinacle Creek Mining & Timber Co. RR

Thread Starter: HOexplorer

This is my opening thread on the PCM&T. It is a small mining layout in SE Alaska up one of the fjords. It is October 1931. Shown is the woodworking being done over my old N scale layout. This layout will have three levels. The highest level will be reached by a switchback. There will be two...

Last Post By: Lynnb 10-29-2014, 03:40 PM Go to last post
    Bill Tidler Jr.

Running Bear's Coffee Shop XLIV

Thread Starter: Bill Tidler Jr.

This is the new place!

Last Post By: Bill Tidler Jr. Today, 01:45 AM Go to last post
    Mixy

SCARM - Simple Computer Aided Railway Modeller

Thread Starter: Mixy

Hello dear friends, I want to introduce my freeware layout design program, called SCARM, which you can download and test from http://www.scarm.info/index_en.html. It has lightweight and intuitive user interface, 3D view, more than 25 track-system libraries and many other cool functions and...

Last Post By: Mixy Today, 02:48 AM Go to last post
    ledzeppelinfan1

ledzeppelinfan1's Layout Journal...

Thread Starter: ledzeppelinfan1

Entry #1 In the months leading up to this journal, which I will document the progress of my layout, I spent a vast amount of time researching the art of professional model railroading. In this time, I found my niche; I'm the type with limited space and a limited budget who seeks to get the most...

Last Post By: ledzeppelinfan1 Yesterday, 10:33 AM Go to last post
    Johne230

My New Layout

Thread Starter: Johne230

Here it is guys give me your opinions please oh yes it is N scale

Last Post By: Johne230 10-29-2014, 10:54 AM Go to last post
    Alan Curtis

Building the Andersley Western Railroad

Thread Starter: Alan Curtis

New switching layout underway. All track is laid and ready for wiring of slide switches which both control turnouts and provide power to frogs. Some structures are being reused from previous layouts but more are needed, either kitbuilt or scratchbuilt/kitbashed. The AW is freelance, but set in...

Last Post By: Alan Curtis 10-27-2014, 08:38 AM Go to last post