Trucker-Mike's Document Library

I was not sure where to put this, but since I only work on HO scale, this was my best choice. Here I will post the instruction manuals I have in my collection. They are a big help to me, but you guys that have been doing this for a long time probably have them or don't need them. I hope they will help the novice like myself. Please keep replies to a minimum so that it is easy to find the documents.
Cheers for now,
Trucker-Mike.

AHM Missile Launcher with Exploding Car assembly instructions. The Alco C-628 instructions above are for the locomotive from the set.

This is part of the AHM Missile Force train set I have listed on Ebay, here is a link.

Here is a video of the train set.

Attachments

• AHM Missile Launcher with Exploding Box Car.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 13
Athearn Alco PA-1 instructions.
Here is a link to a video of the repair and recondition of this locomotive.

Attachments

• Athearn-Alco PA-1.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 12
Bachmann EMD F-9 Diesel instructions.
I think this is going to be my next project locomotive. It has the "Bachmann Tick" real bad and I want to learn how to fix it. I will post a thread when I start the project so you can comment directly on it.

Here are the videos I have of this problem child.

(You can see the gears jumping, I think they need to be tightened up.

Attachments

• Bachman EMD F-9 Diesel.pdf
    3.1 MB · Views: 16
Bachmann DeWitt-Clinton and Tender instructions.

I just bought this train and when it arrived, I track tested it. In typical Bachmann tradition, the drive wheel came apart after running 3.5" around my track. My wife saw this happen, I bought it for her anyway, and her first words were "is it a Bachmann." Blimey, even she knows about Bachmann, that was a bit of a surprise. She has banned me from buying any more Bachmann locomotives.

Attachments

• IMG_8130.JPG
    IMG_8130.JPG
    299.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_8132.JPG
    IMG_8132.JPG
    442 KB · Views: 10
  • Bachmann Dewitt Clinton and Tender.pdf
    7.4 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Bachmann Plasticville Signal Bridge. (Well, since I have it I might as well post it.)

Attachments

• Bachmann Plasticville Signal Bridge.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 14
Bachmann Bridge and Trestle Set No. 2924 (17 pieces).

Attachments

• Bachman Bridge and Trestle Set Item No 2924.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 17
Kadee No. 5 Delayed Action Magnetic Coupler instructions.

Attachments

• Kadee No 5 Delayed Action Magnetic Coupler.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 14

Back