Logan Valley

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

NP2626

Chet, I haven't gone through all the photos I've posted here; but, what I've seen so far looks like all mine came through the migration from the old Forum to this one. I sure can see that you have lost many of you'res!

wombat457

Staff member
Chet,

That is weird, the loss of the pictures .... I am sure that Bob will sort it out though. In the event that they have disappeared into cyberspace some where, do you still have copies of them?

bob

Administrator
Staff member
There are some photos in the earlier posts, but many are missing. Bob, where did they go ????
Unfortunately, I've got nothing. No idea what broke here or why. Unfortunately, when you do a huge date migration like this, it's pretty much inevitable that not all of the data will come across. It sucks but it seems like the way to fix it would be to edit the posts and reupload them.

Bob: So far so good on the data migration and some data loss should be expected with a project as large as the one you under took. But is a shame that some photos got loss in cyber space during the whole process.

Thanks.

Greg

bob

Administrator
Staff member
Bob: So far so good on the data migration and some data loss should be expected with a project as large as the one you under took. But is a shame that some photos got loss in cyber space during the whole process.

Thanks.

Greg
It really is, and I tried hard to avoid that. What's strange is that his earlier photos came through, and other attachments during that time frame made the transition just fine. Really don't know what happened to those ones?

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com