Computer room Switching layout

Gonna use an NCE system. I was thinking the same Alco, either that or throw in a DPDT switch and make one of the spurs into a switchable program track.

I like the system, the cabs more so. I've checked out a few systems, never felt comfortable with anything else, though MRC was close, NCE's cab's won me. Now the power cab system makes it even easier.

Keep up the great work Josh. You are definitely a few steps ahead of me so the pictures are a fantastic way to get some ideas as well as answer some questions. :cool:

Lookin' good.
The overpass looks good.
I like how you started to scenic the corner near the company houses. How the mountain obscures your view going around the corner really adds a nice touch.

That was the main plan Ron! I wanted to break up the layout some. There's still a road over pass to place (I have yet to buy it).

Thanks Scott. I'm gonna order track here soon, and then I can start pre-laying track, and pushing feeders through the foam. Most of the buildings are here, I just need two Rix highway bridges, a DPR "Other corner cafe", A nu-line backdrop warehouse back, and a Great West Models warehouse.

Its been an adventure, but its all beginning to look semi-complete now.

Looking good Josh, looking good. Foam is so easy to work with, you can't get the blueboard around here, i got some from work in the skip a few years ago, thats all gone now :)

Its a City Classics Route 22 Diner kit, with the rear portion/wall flip-floped from the instructions.

Josh, I think we both built the outbuilding on the same side... you gonna do a interior??

I need three more 150' bridge sections and a couple more background buildings, and alot of skill doing the scenery..

Again, Lookin good josh!! Cant wait to see some movement!!

Yeah, full interiors on all the buildings. The only on that will not get an interior is the grain tower.

Back