Running Bear's Coffee Shop LV

Who are you to make such a biased claim, and under what authority??

Who gave YOU authority to give ME advice on MY medical situation?

I surely never expected this kind of stuff in a model railroad forum.
Attacking Beady is unwarranted. In my opinion. Personal petty attacks - surely not.
I'm the one going through this cancerous stuff and did not ask or want anyone's opinion right now.

Scraping lemon peal on my food is not an option. I guess you have NOT have seen all the previous post that I CAN NOT eat solid foods for the post 6-8 months.

Wow. What an idiot.
Beady, I got your back! Dont' know what good it would be.
E.

Last edited by a moderator:
My apologies to everyone once again.
People should not run their mouth when they are not in some else's shoes.

Yes I'm mad about the diagnosis. I suppose I'll get depressed about it.
Mad probably isn't correct either.
I'm still speechless really.
E

Good morning everybody!

82 with 76% humidity under cloudy skies in southeast Baltimore.

Good to talk to you E as always! Send E an I to Washington, we will get this mess sorted out! :)

I did not expect to have time to come on this morning because I have chores to finish before I can go to MB Klein later this morning. My buddy E offered to come and help, bless his heart, so we could go out and play after the chores are done. We need a high speed rail from Atlanta to Baltimore! Thunder storms interrupted my outside work so here I am.

I think there is a misunderstanding here. David is one of the nicest people on here and I have never heard him say a cross word to anyone. I read his original post, he only said somebody told him lemon could cure cancer. He did not say to abandon traditional treatments. He was only trying to help.

My sister battled leukemia and beat it twice only to lose the battle with a brain infection. She tried almost everything, but never anything risky and she never gave up on traditional treatment. I would have bought her the lemons myself if I had known and the doctor gave the green light. I don't see what can lemon hurt or any other natural remedy if you coordinate it with your doctor and don't abandon tradition treatment.

Unfortunately lemon it is not an option for my buddy E at this point. First the he needs to be able to eat solid food.

Bottom line; David is a nice guy and he was only trying to help, God bless you David for caring enough to try to help my friend/brother E.

My apologies to everyone once again.
People should not run their mouth when they are not in some else's shoes.

Yes I'm mad about the diagnosis. I suppose I'll get depressed about it.
Mad probably isn't correct either.
I'm still speechless really.
E

My man!!! That is what I like about you E, like John Wayne do the right thing because it's the right thing to do!

You are going to fight the good fight and win! What ever you go through along the way we are with you brother.

Rain stopped it's ok to resume my chores.

It's going to be 100 and humid today. Maybe I should stay home, but like Admiral David Glasgow Farragut said at the battle of Mobile Bay. “Damn the torpedoes, go ahead at full speed!”

I am going to pick up my toys as soon as they open.

Have a great day Everybody!!!

Morrisville Portfolio_0004.jpg
Slide of GP10 7580 on the Middle Secondary track in front of the Hump Office, at Morrisville, PA, around 1980 / 1981. I believe Dave Bayer took the photo. From my collection.

Good Morning All. 76° and clear this morning. Didn't quite hit 100° Saturday or yesterday as predicted. Unfortunately the pool temperature has climbed to 91° in the pm, about 89° in the morning. I'll stick with running trains.
Mel - That trestle sounds like quite the project. Looking forward to some pictures.
Karl - The information about everybody is available under the forum member's listing. Alternatively, right-click on their names and open in a new tab. I do remember that Bob said that he was going on 12 hr/7 day work weeks for a while. By the way, I'll take a Corona also.
Everybody stay cool (in more ways than one) and have a good day.

Willie

Howdy, y'all. It's a pleasant 74*,clear,ONLY get to 92* today. Of course we will have scattered p.m. T/S .

Eric- If you see a 352 prefix later today, it'll be me.

Phil

Howdy, y'all. It's a pleasant 74*,clear,ONLY get to 92* today. Of course we will have scattered p.m. T/S .

Eric- If you see a 352 prefix later today, it'll be me.

Phil

Roger that Flip. Leave a message if I don't answer. I'll call you right back when I see it.
E.

Good morning, 67 and mostly sunny. We are going to have pleasant temps all week.

We had a real round of storm damage last week, a second round this month and many people without power after a week. Crews from Montana and Missouri are helping get things back in shape.

I ran the chainsaw all day Saturday helping out and now I am paying the price with some sore muscles. Didn't even run the train, usually do at the very least at the end of the day while brushing my teeth.

more later

Wow! This is a great start. NOT!!
I call Emery Health care and the first thing they ask is about my insurance.
Since I have none, they are going to transfer me to financial department for further discussion.
Hello!! I am calling to ask for possible cancer treatment on account of my oral surgeon !!!

God have mercy... all they are doing is sending financial application help forms
The first a-hole accused me of me getting all up in his stuff and threatening him. I did no such thing.
I called back and the 2nd guy was a little short with me and I apologized being I was just told I may have cancer.
He seemed to understand but snapped right back to financial stuff.

Seems to me they don't give a f... about anyone unless you have insurance.
The first idiot I talk to sounded like he was getting all nervous about my agitation with their BS.
Wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't send the cops to my house. I don't think I was all ill with him and apologized to him just in case. F... these people!!!

IMHO they couldn't give the first tinker's dam about without a lot of money or mega insurance.

I'm just kind of gobsmakked right now.

Wow! This is a great start. NOT!!
I call Emery Health care and the first thing they ask is about my insurance.
Since I have none, they are going to transfer me to financial department for further discussion.
Hello!! I am calling to ask for possible cancer treatment on account of my oral surgeon !!!

God have mercy... all they are doing is sending financial application help forms
The first a-hole accused me of me getting all up in his stuff and threatening him. I did no such thing.
I called back and the 2nd guy was a little short with me and I apologized being I was just told I may have cancer.
He seemed to understand but snapped right back to financial stuff.

Seems to me they don't give a f... about anyone unless you have insurance.
The first idiot I talk to sounded like he was getting all nervous about my agitation with their BS.
Wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't send the cops to my house. I don't think I was all ill with him and apologized to him just in case. F... these people!!!

IMHO they couldn't give the first tinker's dam about without a lot of money or mega insurance.

I'm just kind of gobsmakked right now.

Robots...they're just robots reading off a computer screen who basically are incapable of doing anything other than follow the program. It is unfortunate that it has come to that, makes it hard to navigate the system while stressed out unfortunately.

Just had a decent drone flight. Now I think I'll go for a walk to the park.
About 2 miles or so.
E

Robots...they're just robots reading off a computer screen who basically are incapable of doing anything other than follow the program. It is unfortunate that it has come to that, makes it hard to navigate the system while stressed out unfortunately.
And the litiginous society in which we now live requires they follow the script to the letter, or suffer the consequences. They are not allowed to be caring or even to suggest anything other than the approved methods.

Eric, somewhere I remember seeing or hearing that you were on disability. It's possible that Medicaid, or whatever is the equivalent, will pay for this treatment.
I also remember there being some things that may prevent that.
Of course, my memory isn't what it once was, and I may have hallucinated all of that.

Good morning .....

Demolition crews blew up a bridge near here this morning.

http://www.wpsdlocal6.com/story/325...ld-eggners-ferry-bridge#.V5YR5qfAkyI.facebook

There are two similar bridges under construction here at Land Between the Lakes in western Kentucky. ... The other one is very close to our house. They started the new bridge next to us about a 1 1/2 years after the other one, and so its construction is 1 1/2 years behind the other one.

Below is the bridge on Kentucky Lake where the bridge explosion occurred this morning. Each bridge will have a similar main span which is 550' long and 100' from the deck to the top of the arch.

bridge%20cons%201_zpsaczrierf.jpg

Back