Let's get LOADED!!!.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Made up a dummy fuel tank that will be placed on a 40' flat headed to the shops.

fueltank1002.jpg

Here is something I whipped up quick when I was bored on day...pre painted structural steel heading to a spur to be transfered to a jobsite.

New trucks heading from Paccar plants to the dealers...

Been working on Crazy Loads again. Here's the 1st 4.

And the last 4 until I get 5 more loads finished.

Here's 2 more Motor Winding loads & 1 from the top.

I'm going to download a short video on YouTube w/Conrail pulling all of the new loads.:D

Hello Rico

I've bought the Car on Ebay and I think the Seller said that it was just a piece of plastic.

best Regards
Jürg

That scene looks so real that I nearly question it being a model at all! :confused: The plastic load is what breaks the illusion for me, but I can't quite put my finger on why. Perhaps all the nicks & scuffs that appear to be out of scale if you look at the scene as being real... If anything that's proof of how spot on everything else is. :) I particularly like the truck...looks like a Kenny?

That scene looks so real that I nearly question it being a model at all! :confused: The plastic load is what breaks the illusion for me, but I can't quite put my finger on why. Perhaps all the nicks & scuffs that appear to be out of scale if you look at the scene as being real... If anything that's proof of how spot on everything else is. :) I particularly like the truck...looks like a Kenny?

I think it is...actually I looked closer and it looks more like a Pete ;)

@op nice work, whats the little (odd) looking truck train puller thing? looks fun!

That's a trackmobile, travels on rail or road.
And if Tooter had gotten his hands on it the wheels would have been stacked one on top of each other! :D

Back