Search results

1. bnsfjason

MTH SD70ACe

Hello everyone, I am about to receive my very first MTH SD70ACe this Tuesday but I have one or maybe two question about the couplers that it comes with, I know it has that automatic coupler that is controlled by their exclusive DCS? system, what I also got coming are those scale couplers by...
  2. bnsfjason

Sd9

Anybody out there knows who makes the SD9's or where can I find one, it can be an undecorated SD9 as well.
  3. bnsfjason

NCE Power Cab

Does anyone use an NCE Power Cab DCC system? I just bought my first ever DCC system and paid $150.00 for it, and I was told by the hobby shop owner that it is very easy to operate, so easy that even a caveman could operate it, I have always been interested with DCC but wasn't too sure if it...
  4. bnsfjason

MTH SD70ACe (HO)

Anyone ordered or reserved one of the MTH, HO SD70ACe? I did and I paid $249.95, is it worth it or not? by the looks of it, I think it is. I'm not very familiar with MTH, all I know is that MTH is known for O scale and MTH has ventured into the HO scale, any feedback about MTH?
  5. bnsfjason

Looking for earlier coalporters & bathtubs.

I have been looking and searching for some earlier coalporters & bathtubs produced by Athearn and Walthers, those earlier cars or car sets are difficult to find nowadays, anyone got some ideas on how or knows the where abouts on where I can find em?
  6. bnsfjason

Emd3 sd60

Does anyone have one of this? an EMD SD60 #3, I wanna know how does it run, is it noisy, should I change the motor and install a better can motor?
  7. bnsfjason

GP60B Repower suggestions?

I have been wanting to do a repower on an Athearn GP60B with another motor but I don't know what is the best, or suggested motor to use as a replacement. So does anybody have any suggestions?
  8. bnsfjason

Locomotive repowering

I have an Athearn GP60B and I want to change the current motor which is too noisy, what I was hoping is that someone could tell me what would be a good replacement motor that would be much quieter and probably has more power and it wouldn't affect the decoder that came with it. I know there is...
  9. bnsfjason

Newby

Hi everybody I'm a newby here,but i'm usually on the other forums more often, so I hope that you can help me with some issues that I may come up with.:D

Back