Search results

1. DL Lawrence

HO Gauge or N Gauge? What do you have, and why?

Thanks again, everyone for posting! Some great responses here, and some well thought out opinions based on personal experience! Just what I'm looking for. I do know one thing....after about 2 weeks of researching getting into model railroading, there is an overwhelming amount of information...
  2. DL Lawrence

My new Layout

WOW! I just now read through this whole thread- this is really incredible. Looking forward to more! As a newbie in this model railroading thing, this is very, very impressive. Honestly, I had no idea how elaborate these layouts got, and the detail and skill level involved to create these...
  3. DL Lawrence

HA! Beautiful, man- that's a primo funny. Dig it. I really appreciate everyone's replies and comments- thank you! Some great info. I think I'd prefer HO, however; seeing that I'll have to use an extra room in the house for this project (no basement or attic in FL) I might have to go N. I...
  4. DL Lawrence

One newbie to another.

Great post, and very helpful- thanks! From another newbie back 'atcha.
  5. DL Lawrence

Hey all, Very new here. I've just begun the process of researching prior to getting into building my first layout. I've seen a few comments so far on N gauge, and of course on HO. Other than the obvious reason for going N gauge (limited space to work with), what else should one consider...
  6. DL Lawrence

WPF Dec 12-19

WOW- very impressive! Thanks for posting
  7. DL Lawrence

New to Model Railroad My first N scale layout

Wow, impressive layout. I am brand new to this hobby, doing research now. I'll be following your thread with interest. Good luck with the layout- it looks awesome!
  8. DL Lawrence

Super Newbie looking to learn more

Hey all, I've recently developed an interest in model railroading, and have begun the process of researching this hobby, and it's many (it seems) sizes, options, and variants. I'm in Central Virginia, and would have an interest in looking up some like minded folks to meet and learn from...

Back