Search results

1. R

hogshead tobacco cars

hello to all my fellow model railroaders out there im once again writing to ask all of you for help in getting a railcar know as a hogshead tobacco car in ho scale to become a reality now I have been contacting walthers leaving messages on there facebook page sending emails posting a other model...
  2. R

ho scale special runs and club car offerings

hello just wondering if anybody knows of any special runs or club car offerings for sale thanks railman
  3. R

hogshed tobacco car

i recieved an email from walthers they are gonna turn my suggestion for the hogshead tobacco cars into there production tean so please continue to help this cause by contacting walthers about making these care thanks again the railman
  4. R

wanting to buy winston salem southbound boxcars

hello mr.terry how are you if you could find out a little more for me please do im intrested in at least 2 cars and so if you could get me alittl more info and a price that would be great thanks agin i have a facebook if that would work better then this fourm
  5. R

thank you for the info bigb i just posted a want it on the winston salem craigslist thanks to you ask well bnsf btw does you club have a website or a facebook id also like to add that i have a cause going where imtrying to get people to contact walthers and request that they make the hogshead...
  6. R

wss hello blackz28 im sorry but i dont understand what your saying i got that pick from an ebay posting are you saying you have some of these cars thanks railman
  7. R

hogshed tobacco car

Update just to let all those who have shown intrest in the cause of getting walthers to bring models of the hogshead tobacco cars i have once agin contacted walthers via email about these cars and this cause i have going if anybody has called or emailed walthers i would like to think you in...
  8. R

hello im looking for some of the winstom salem southbound boxcars if you have or know someone who has any for sale please let me know
  9. R

hogshed tobacco car

hogshed yes sir thats the car im talking about im tryin to get fellow modelers to contact walthers and request that they make these cars in ho scale now i know southern had them and northfolk southern had them and ive heard northfolk and western may have had them as well i dunno for sure but im...
  10. R

hogshed tobacco car

hog shed hello there are some pics on google and it is pronounced hog shed or hog shead to some im really pushing this plan of action to get walthers intrested in producing these cars in ho scale i know that i cant be the only one wishing and hoping for these cars
  11. R

hogshed tobacco car

hello to all my fellow model railroaders out there im i recently contacted walthers about making an ho scale model of the hogshed tobacco cars that the southern railroad had and later northfolk southern railroad if you are like me and would love to see a model of this car be put into production...

Back