wanting to buy winston salem southbound boxcars

wss

hello blackz28 im sorry but i dont understand what your saying i got that pick from an ebay posting are you saying you have some of these cars thanks railman

Keep an eye on Craigslist listings for the city and area around Winston-Salem. Having grown up there, and this is a bit of a generalization, but I can tell you there's alot of people in that area that are aging or are relatives of former train collectors that are often posting trains for sale on Craigslist. They are often hidden in large lots that are offered, but you may be able to locate some that way.

The next time I'm at the club, I'll ask around if any members have surplus boxcars.

thank you for the info bigb i just posted a want it on the winston salem craigslist thanks to you ask well bnsf btw does you club have a website or a facebook id also like to add that i have a cause going where imtrying to get people to contact walthers and request that they make the hogshead tobacco cars thanks the railman:)

thank you for the info bigb i just posted a want it on the winston salem craigslist thanks to you ask well bnsf btw does you club have a website or a facebook id also like to add that i have a cause going where imtrying to get people to contact walthers and request that they make the hogshead tobacco cars thanks the railman:)
By a strange coincidence, I'm the club webmaster.

http://www.sbmrr.org/

Two of our club members have them available for purchase. From what I was told, be prepared $$$.

hello mr.terry how are you if you could find out a little more for me please do im intrested in at least 2 cars and so if you could get me alittl more info and a price that would be great thanks agin i have a facebook if that would work better then this fourm

hello mr.terry how are you if you could find out a little more for me please do im intrested in at least 2 cars and so if you could get me alittl more info and a price that would be great thanks agin i have a facebook if that would work better then this fourm
Next time I see them, I can ask. If I don't see them in a couple of weeks, I will either drop an email or call them.

Back