hogshead tobacco cars

railman2099

hello to all my fellow model railroaders out there im once again writing to ask all of you for help in getting a railcar know as a hogshead tobacco car in ho scale to become a reality now I have been contacting walthers leaving messages on there facebook page sending emails posting a other model railroad fourms if you know what these cars are and are like me and really wanting to see someone produce these beautiful cars in ho scale then please join in on my cause by calling or emailing walthers and request that the put these cars into production and make them a a reality to the ho scale model world I know they woul not be disappointed if then made these cars and I cant be the only modeler out there that would love to see these cars get made so I would like to ask my fellow modelers out there please help me in this cause by contacting walthers about making these cars please and thank you so very much to all those who will help out and join in this cause and dream of mine for those who have never seen these cars ill will include a photo of them southern railroad and northfolk sorthern where the only ones that had them but they are still worthy of becoming a ho scale model thanks again do very much to all those who will show intrest in the cause thanks again the railman:) hogshed.jpgmorehogs.jpg

Back