Search results

1. Jeff323

Fantasy Locomotive

I do alot of them from drawing on this site....http://trainiax.net/mescaleloco.php I use basic MSpaint to color them, if you need a hand let me know.
  2. Jeff323

Need help identifying

I am pretty sure that is the old Athearn kit. Not sure of the year they came out. edit: found the instructions for the car ( 50' express reefer on line) copyright date is 1971
  3. Jeff323

Amtrak king tut

it is a wrap. You can still see the amtrak lettering under it. It is a very cool Loco to see.
  4. Jeff323

Any recent thefts of trains / kits? Might have found some.

What is it that makes these items probably stolen?
  5. Jeff323

Computer room Switching layout

Very sorry to hear that Josh. You were great to deal with in emails and I hope you land on your feet as quick and painless as possible.
  6. Jeff323

VIA Passenger Train derailment, 3 train engineers killed

oh i agree with you no doubt! As if your jobs were not hard enough, you do not need management listening in. Maybe some set up that the tape loops every 5 mins, would at least give the last 5 mins before a accident. BTW: I am not trying to blame the crew on this, from what the TSB said, there...
  7. Jeff323

VIA Passenger Train derailment, 3 train engineers killed

CbarM is right. The TSB did say that the train was 4 times the limit for that switch most others on the main line let trains switch faster, the train was still below what is allowed for the track if they had not been crossing over. At the time of the derailment the engine was accelerating...
  8. Jeff323

The Diesel Detailer

He removed all admins, so it is a one man show now. A member was semi- rude to him on another site, and was then banned on the DD. Lots of odds things have gone on with people either getting banned or forced out. there is not always a clear cut reason why. I am a admin on other sites and never...
  9. Jeff323

Sad news from Montreal

yep, thats the Ho scale Canada Central layout. I even spoted a few buildings i had built there, the yard i use to work is very differnt now.
  10. Jeff323

Sad news from Montreal

while it is sad to see the club go, i was a member there from about 95 to 2000, and even back then we knew our time was coming to a end at some point. Cn today is not the same CN as years ago, diff people and their views on having a club take up rental space was less then great. The HO club...
  11. Jeff323

SSR units in SK

I found on posting on flicker that says these are former LMR B23-7's http://www.flickr.com/photos/46103701@N00/4942827408/ Very nice Pete you have outback!

Back