Recent content by PNKFLOYD

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

1. PNKFLOYD

Finally, Santafewillies layout thread

It will be an interesting journey.
  2. PNKFLOYD

Running Bear's March 2024 Coffee Shop

Jaz- I just gained three pounds looking at that picture of goodies!
  3. PNKFLOYD

Seniority Roster! How long have you been a member here?

Officially signed on in Dec. 2005 after lurking for a couple years. I know I have learned much more than I contributed.
  4. PNKFLOYD

Running Bear's February 2024 Coffee Shop

My sincere thanks for all the warm comments on my good news. I have been an official member of the forum for about 18 years and it still warms my heart how the members react to other members good or sad news of events in our lives. I make it a priority to read the Cafe posts, even if I am 10...
  5. PNKFLOYD

Willie-Those trees look like the Crepe Myrtle trees in my neighborhood. Very colorful addition to your cemetery!
  6. PNKFLOYD

Yahooo! I got some good news and had to share. I completed 28 radiation beam treatments for prostate cancer about fours weeks ago. The doctor told me that my PSA count was not detectable, which means the cancer is in complete remission. Of course, I have follow up checks every few months, but...
  7. PNKFLOYD

Willie Do you think Prudential found out you were working on the cemetery and thought you had passed away?
  8. PNKFLOYD

Alan- Please keep us updated. We need your input on the discussions going on in this forum. Besides, we like you for just being a nice guy..... and an incredible SP modeler.
  9. PNKFLOYD

Willie- You have been a supernatural person to us for years! Keep it up .
  10. PNKFLOYD

What are you buying this Month?

Does it count if you snag a few things from a friend getting out of rail modeling? I have worked on the Shay junk pile already..
  11. PNKFLOYD

Smudge- Sausage patty, scrambled egg and cheese filling up a big ole cathead biscuit. Been known to be eaten north of the Mason- Dixon line.
  12. PNKFLOYD

Good morning from a soggy central Alabama, we have gotten about 3" in the 12 hours with another 1.5" possible this morning, Thunder storms have interrupted my sleep for the last time about a hour ago, but I can not get back asleep. Super Bowl was an interesting game for a change. Overtime was...
  13. PNKFLOYD

Willie- you are making progress with the fence. Is it to keep the zombies from getting out? Or are people dying to get in ?
  14. PNKFLOYD

Elections Tomorrow at Train Club

Surprised that this thread is still going. Might be considered as too political.:eek:
  15. PNKFLOYD

HO Rusty Rail Shay Scrap Heap

Thank you! It turned out better than I thought when I started. All the weathering info on rolling stock has really helped me think about different viewpoints.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.