mowman24's latest activity

• M
    mowman24 replied to the thread AC OR DC to run my trains.
    Also heve a Marx # 1239 hobby transformer, just 2 output terminals. I assume it is A/C? Also have a Lionel what I assume to be a VERY...
  • M
    ## Ok, just checked my stash, and I have a Lionel #4063 that has terminals marked D/C track. and 2 marked A/C accessories. I guess...
  • M
    Ok, so now I need at least one more transformer, as I have one Lionel that has both ac and sc output, but how do I tell when buying a...
  • M
    OK, Thanks all Iam sure that is what I needed
  • M
    As I said I am new to this, and even though I had some a few years back, I am not familiar with the proper terminology. What is an E unit?
  • M
  • M
    Also if it means anything the Lionel has the number 8314 and the Marx has 1666. on the side of the engines
  • M
    They are all 3 rail, and I believe the Marx is a wire wound motor as it is the only one I have seen the motor on, and it had a lot if...
  • M
    I am just putting together stuff for a layout. I am panning to run 3 small circuits with 3 different engines. All pretty old. Well...
  • M
    mowman24 replied to the thread track layout possibilities.
    I am gonna try what you said before cutting the top. And if a problem. try some not by the book track laying. I have been known to...
  • M
    mowman24 replied to the thread Need DCC help/info.
    Ok, it looks like I was wrong AGAIN, as I found the instructions, and it is NOT DCC. It is TRAINMASTER COMMAND (Cab 1) and will only...
  • M
    I am in he process of building a 3 footx15 foot layout which I want to use 3 locos on on at least 2 different tracks. Here is the...
  • M
    mowman24 replied to the thread What is DCC?.
    If I have to, I will lay out with 3 separate circuits. But was hoping to be able to use the switch on any of the circuits. But like I...
  • M
    I am in he process of building a 3 footx15 foot layout which I want to use 3 locos on on at least 2 different tracks. Here is the...
  • M
    mowman24 replied to the thread track layout possibilities.
    I was hoping with an inch outside the outer track I could put up a guard rail to keep a derailment on the table, Possible???

Back