Wpf 10-28/11-03

jeffrey-wimberly

Dr Frankendiesel
I've been working on these items this week:

Front Range 'Shorty' covered hopper.
P1012551.jpg

Busch Airstream trailer. Enjoy it's luster while it lasts. It'll soon be dull and dusty.
P1012545.jpg

Completely rebuilt a Proto 2000 E6 chassis and turned it into an E7.
P1012541.jpg

Tyco Campbell's Beans covered hopper.
P1012535.jpg

Bachmann split level mobile home.
P1012517.jpg

Tyco Old Dutch Cleanser covered hopper.
P1012461.jpg

"It'll soon be dull and dusty"... No Jeffery, say it ain't so!

Off to a great start guys!
I'm recycling one I may have posted before, the Fuerst Matthes switcher pausing along side Cougar River:

As always, some wonderful photos here....

I have been putting together a powerhouse for the area at the quarry. It's a Design Preservation kit that will have a few modifications in it (#1 is the size..... It will be a smaller version). The walls are together and I have done the first "Test Fit" on the layout.

Powerhouse01w.png

Another view... This one won't be photographed often. [:-^]

Powerhouse02w.png

Tonight I started to construct the coal dump in the building.

Powerhouse03w.png

Powerhouse04w.png

Powerhouse05w.png

Nice pictures everyone.

Ray, that building is going to be a real eye grabber. I'm sure you'll work your magic and take it to a level of detail that many of us are incapable of doing!:)

been busy the last few months but its good to be back! Been playing around with photoshop filters to get that "hipster vintage" effect that's so popular these days, though nothing quite beats black and white!

Final image:
OxfordHallgray600.jpg

This is one of those Christmas Village buildings repainted to resemble a local landmark.

Original photo:
OxfordHallraw600.jpg

Original photo with colorization effects based on this site's tips: http://veerle-v2.duoh.com/blog/comments/photoshop_vintage_effect/
OxfordHallvintage600.jpg

Another image...
castrosolarpanelsgray600.jpg

Back