Welcome MRR.com refugees!

Nothing, just a spammer that the mods got rid of. He shows up every few weeks peddling gold for warcraft gamers. He's not only a spammer, he's a lame spammer. :)

Jim, I haven't seen this one before. I guess I was not present the last time or two that he stuck his ugly head into the mix.:rolleyes:

For those just catching up, "Wow" figured prominently in the spiel, and hence figured prominently in my sarcastic response earlier.:D

Yep, that's him, Crandell. He'll always add a line or two of extraneous text to fool any spam bots and then launch into his "Wow" sales pitch. I'm sure it means something to someone. I'm curious to know why he thikns he's sell any of it on a site thats has predominately middle aged male members. :)

thanks!

Jim-
I'm curious to know why he thikns he's sell any of it on a site thats has predominately middle aged male members.

Thanks for the compliment!
One sweet young thing called me a "dirty old man" last week when I offered to help her put a heavy package in her truck. Her caboose did sway nicely along her track.;)

Rex, Alabama....what am I, chopped liver?

I think you're mixing your metaphors.

Everybody knows what a metaphor is? For grazing cows. Ouch (I would use a smiley face but I've long been over them as well as penguins that sing and dance, people that demand apologies and the word, "Change.") Hey, just figured I'd chime in too.

Oops, almost forgot. I haven't been on the Model Railroad Forum for six or seven months. I wasn't kicked off, I just got fed up.

Ray

Jim-
I'm curious to know why he thikns he's sell any of it on a site thats has predominately middle aged male members.

Thanks for the compliment!
One sweet young thing called me a "dirty old man" last week when I offered to help her put a heavy package in her truck. Her caboose did sway nicely along her track.;)
...perv. Haha. I though 14 year olds were supposed to do that. Thats my job :p I spose the effect nevers wears off..

Back