Weekly Photo Fun 8-13/8-20

joem5127

I guess I get to start?
stacked1withsky.jpg

The owner of the company that makes these newer NJT decals sent me a set of numbers to see how they would be on a P40. And of course they worked great.
NJTP40frontlogonumbers.png

NJTP40sidelogonumbers.png

NJTP40logonumbers.png

Nice photo up top!! :)

I am unable to take new images for the time being, so I will submit one from three years ago.

Cs-bestwater.png

-Crandell

Thanks DJ, looks like the poor guy has drug that pallet all the way from Columbia, Mo to Columbia, Pa!

LittleFoot14, Im not trying to pull a fast one on anyone, the back drop is photoshopped in.

I guess I get to start?
stacked1withsky.jpg

Very nice photo. I especially like the glare off the diesel's windshield. Also, a nice looking model.
I'll have to get photoshop for my Mac some day, but for now, I'm saving up for a new brass diesel and a DSLR.
Hope to see more of your photos.

Very nice Gents!
I'm offering up an oldie but a goodie as well.
Fuerst Matthes' wee GE spotting some cars down at the mill.

wow joe, I remember when you first stared that scene... it really looks good now!!!

Crandell, DJ, and others..... Nice!!!!!!!

I spent today at my NMRA Divisions Summer picnic at the Medina, NY RR Museum. Housed inside an old NYC Freight house, the museum is more than a football field long and has inside a 104' by 14' HO scale model railroad. Not only is it large, but the work was done by some of the best modelers in upstate NY and shows some fins scenes. here is just a very small portion of what there is to see here:

Like really "Old Time" railroads?

VeryOldTime1w.png

OldTimeWharf01w.png

How about the Civil War Railroads?

CivilWar1w.png

CivilWar2w.png

CivilWar3w.png

For you diesel fans, a pair of Fairbanks Morse:

Bridges02w.png

Self explanatory and only half of the ship is in the photo....

EdmundFitzgerald1w.png

This is the main yard. I am standing about 20' past the halfway point of the layout. The layout is a solid 1456 square foot! And, the Layout is only one part of all the things they have there.

MainYard2w.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeffery - Got this neat kit (I asked for it) from my son for my last birthday. It would look great on your layout in it's current state.:)

Jeffrey, Watch out for tornados! :eek:

...looking forward to seeing the new layout you come up with.

Well OK then Jeffery! Let's trash you layout in style. (1950's Sci-fi style, that is)
Hope you enjoy.:)

Back