Running Bear's November 2018 Coffee Shop

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

santafewillie

Louis - looks like Terry already answered regarding Advil being Ibuprofen.

Scattered thunderstorms all around but not here yet. We are under a tornado watch until midnight, still 69°, meaning conditions are close to being right. It's headed Johnny's way, the weather but maybe not the tornados.

tootnkumin

Staff member
Thanks Karl and Mike,

Actually Mike, I do like your signature and often apply it's advice, particularly in the field of model train purchases. Why suffer two lots of criticism?

GarryCBQ

The only US President who I met in person and shake hands was George H W Bush who just passed away. .... RIP, Sir.

Cambria .... I like your coal loader very much.... Nice club layout, too.

Louis ... Another good photo of a streetcar.

Bruette

Last edited:

Bruette

Amtrak's United Aircraft TurboTrains 50 and 53, seen at Stamford, Ct. a week apart, April 13 and 20, 1973
1543655318193.png

Photos by William L. Hoffman.
1543655400677.png

Bruette

Good morning Everybody!

Willie,
I hope the tornado missed you. Until the recent tornado at Amazon's 5501 Holabird Ave location I have never seen a tornado on the east side of the Patapsco River. Seeing the damage that an F-1 can do with my own eyes shocked me.

No cramps and I slept great. The milk and a few glasses of water seemed to have done the trick.

I did wake up with swollen hands from all the tedious work I did yesterday. I had anticipated that, I asked my wife to leave the dishes for me to do this morning. Nothing brings down the swelling like washing dishes, hot water, cold water repeat. My hands are good to go!

Now I have to find my advent candles!

I just thought of something. I complain to you guys more than I ever have to anyone else my entire adult life. I've been near death and always told people I was fine. But you guys I whine about swollen hands and whatever else! Thanks for listening to me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com