Pre-weathered Kato GP 35 What do I do with it now

Thanks, but the two Tom's and quite a few others are much better than me, I'm still a novice at this.
Chris, a good job is a good job. You did great! That was quite the mess you started with

About the white patch being 1 door too short! Don‘t tell anyone and if someone does mention it tell them the contractor who did it pays minimum rate and you get what you get.

Same with the number, but I know that one will bother you. So, remove it and try again. I have seen quite a few prototype patch jobs that the numbers were askew

I enjoyed the progress reports

Chris, a good job is a good job. You did great! That was quite the mess you started with

About the white patch being 1 door too short! Don‘t tell anyone and if someone does mention it tell them the contractor who did it pays minimum rate and you get what you get.

Same with the number, but I know that one will bother you. So, remove it and try again. I have seen quite a few prototype patch jobs that the numbers were askew

I enjoyed the progress reports
Thank you, and yes that flipping number is bugging me, so is the logo that's "missing" bits.

RCLX.jpg

As you can see, a great improvement over this morning, but cleaning the handrails is going to be a pain, I don't want to break them, maybe I should look at obtaining a new set.

The walkway is not coming clean as you can see, I'll probably just re-paint it.

View attachment 180973

After 30 mins of scrubbing this paint with 99% IPA, it just wont shift, so I'll re-paint this by hand I think.

View attachment 180974

I didn't see this last night, but I don't think I have Zinc Rot, have I ?

View attachment 180975
That's not zinc rot. The frame would crumble if it was. Just a rough casting.

Back