One A Day

Sister locomotives 683 and 684 meet up at Oberrittersgrün.

21wHko9.jpg
It is pretty neat seeing the european trains, I am not familiar with them at all but lots of details in the photos and the scenery is universally well done. THANKS ALL for posting the wonderful photos...

Here is another shot of the feed mill area, showing a seed house that is a simple building:

seed house.JPG

I have lots of leftovers and always want to build something from them, hence the seed house in the foreground (office) and the steep roof scale house in the background. The 30' flat car is loaded with thick slabs of sandstone, from the quarry behind the train...

Dave LASM

I can't compete with the masterful modeling skills I've seen in this thread.
Taking pics of my trains and looking at my make believe world is one of my favorite parts of the hobby.
But I agree 100% with LASM! Regardless of my lack of skill I enjoy my imaginary worlds as much as anybody!

1713590855643.jpeg

This is a photo of Lionel's Polar Express set. The tree hasn’t been decorated yet. The Nativity is still in the box as are the other Lionel accessories. But the train is ready and running!

I can't compete with the masterful modeling skills I've seen in this thread.

But I agree 100% with LASM! Regardless of my lack of skill I enjoy my imaginary worlds as much as anybody!

View attachment 186216
This is a photo of Lionel's Polar Express set. The tree hasn’t been decorated yet. The Nativity is still in the box as are the other Lionel accessories. But the train is ready and running!
Louis, it’s not a competition. If you are having fun with what you are doing, then it’s right

Last edited:

Back