Oh the irony

Quietman

Last year I bought a 1/48 scale kit of a Sinclair fuel truck from the 50's. I was tickled because I got it from Hobby Lobby for 10 bucks on sale.

This year, Menards come's out with this diecast model for $5.99. BTW, they have some great pickup and panel truck models for 4.99 along with a 57 Plymouth Fury. I ordered some for my Lionel Autoloader, but the pickups only fit on the top level.
1672965093899.png

Menards has been coming out with some interesting things. The Plymouth Fury's have apparently all been sold. The thing to note its that Menard's is envisioning these things as collectors items. They will not "re-run" many of the items. So if you see it you need to snag it right then. I thought I would "come back and get the Morton Salt Plant". Whoops. All gone. Now they are selling for 50%-100% more on ebay than they were new.

Menards has been coming out with some interesting things. The Plymouth Fury's have apparently all been sold. The thing to note its that Menard's is envisioning these things as collectors items. They will not "re-run" many of the items. So if you see it you need to snag it right then. I thought I would "come back and get the Morton Salt Plant". Whoops. All gone. Now they are selling for 50%-100% more on ebay than they were new.
Another department 56?

Back