My HO layout

Thought I'd share my newest 'addition' on the layout....LOL! They come into the house from time to time.......This 1 actually jumped onto the loco just after I took this pic....

Hey Kellan! You've got a cat on your Layout......I've got a Spider! ;)

thought i'd share my newest 'addition' on the layout....lol! They come into the house from time to time.......this 1 actually jumped onto the loco just after i took this pic....

Hey kellan! You've got a cat on your layout......i've got a spider! ;)

kill it with fire!

^LOL! I do hate them with a passion,but these are harmless.....they mostly catch moths etc......I just chased it out with a stick......& it took the stick with it ;)

Thought I'd share my newest 'addition' on the layout....LOL! They come into the house from time to time.......This 1 actually jumped onto the loco just after I took this pic....

Hey Kellan! You've got a cat on your Layout......I've got a Spider! ;)

Yikes.
Reminds me of a friend's layout where a spider came running out of a tunnel with a loco on it ass.

& so another extension find its way into the layout,not much but when completed I can run point-to-point & still run loop.

Thought I'd make the roundhouse the main attraction on this extension.

Layout is now 3,5meter x 400mm extension,6meter x 1meter main & the new extension is 1,5meter x 500mm ;)

So this 104 piece rolling stock package,3 loco & Lumber yard arrived today after a 13 week wait ! LOL !

Thanx again Kellan ;)

Not much building taking place on the layout lately because of work.....I did however do little repairs on over 60 of the rollong stock items I bought from Kz9.

Here's what's what on the layout lately ;)

Ok I think I've sorted this thing out......end of April I've been busy for 1year on & off on it......What you think of my trackplan?

Purple in the middle is my Desktop with Computer.

Keep well.J ;)

Ok the last 4months not much has happend....about 2days of work has been done on the layout & stuff has been serviced.My job of restoring old cars has kept me extremely busy & also the fact that I'm rebuilding my '68 VW Karmann Ghia is taking alot of my time.Will post pics again soon.....must get to work on the layout again ;)

The layout has changed abit since the last pics, but here's whats what....

1st the 'left wing' got abit more of terrain while on the 'right wing' rolling stock are stored.The 'shipyard' is quite @ the moment.Where the rolling stock is stored @ the moment, I'm planning to do a light industrial area ( seeing that the logging plant is right across the rails from there.....Planning to do some work over this coming weekend ;)

Coming along quite well Jannie. Not getting much done here either since it is the Summer season and outdoor projects call. Maybe if they convert the 24 hour clock into Metric time - 38.5 hrs - we'll have more time for our railroads.

Thank you Mike.I really wanna get it done now, but locally railroad stuff are insanely expensive, so I import my stuff ( mostly from Kellan ) ..even with the shipping ( which is also very expensive ) I still score on $.
I'd really like to run twin loops so that a freight & passenger train can run in opposite directions at the same time.....that'll really take some fine tuned planning to do in the space I've got

Some building has taken place in the last 2yrs I've been absent here....lol!! Happy New Year all. ;)> more to come soon.....

Ok....gearing up for winter over here....so I'm buying in stock, scenery etc etc etc.....finally wanna get this layout done & dusted..... keep an eye out for some serious building happening soon ;)>

Back