Giggity Giggity! Family Guy reefers are here!

I don't watch the show either, but do like the concept and execution. The weathering of the cars gives them a "beliveability" more than if they were all shiny and bright.

Haha, awesome man! I love Family Guy... one of the very few TV shows I watch. :D

Even though it's from a cartoon, you pulled it off beautifully - looks very realistic. I like the "Giggity-giggity" graffi too... LOL

Kyle

this kinda gave me an idea for something out of my favorite cartoon. a cartoon many people think is just wrong and offensive, southpark!

Amazing Job Matt!

The realism and careful attention you pay to detail is excellent, they look very realistic.

I don't watch the show either, never home on Sundays so I never got in to it. However as a Beer Lover, I think the cars are awesome!

Awesome job. The detail with the rust spots and weathering is great. Wonder if this could be done in N Scale. Would love to see a picture of the "Duff" cars.

Awsome job!! If you do another run of decals, I would love a couple cars worth to do up some 40' older style billboard reefers. Mike and Michele T

Nothing like seeing a 2 year old thread brought back to life not once but 2 times.
Oh and Great stuff. Wonder if he ever did any more.:)

No... I never did any more. 3 is enough I think. BTW, I still have decals I can run off for people if they are interested. Message me.

Back