Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

malletman

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Model Railroad Photo Gallery About

• Do you still have the Broadway Limited PRR K4. If you do I would be interested in buying it.

Thanks, Jim Belleville
    I had the decals produced by a gentleman that specializes in mainly G scale decals but can make them for any scale. His name is Stan Cederleaf, but I have long lost his email addy. Mike
    H
    hi i just came across your post about polar express in ho. I am also doing the same.
    I have one question for you, where did you get your custon decal and drumhead kit
    from?
    thanks
    C
    i saw your new idea post and mentioned you needed to sell the current layout.
    Email me at coolbreeze38@verizon.net and tell me what you have
    They are just a grey and a maroon from Menards in the large rattle cans, looks very close to the pics in my PE book. The movie and Lionel set have a bit more blue in the grey color, but the dark maroon is about the same to my eyes.
    D
    what color paints did you use on your polar express cars? that's just what i'm looking for...thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com