Coffee Shop XXXV-12/3/2012

Hope the weather goes easy on you this time. They say we get six inches snow on wednesday.

We got 2 inches of "light rain" tonight!

See!:eek:
12242012%20002a.jpg

wow if you getting it jeffery that means it might be heading this way , but it should disapate by the time it reachs fla

Good suggestion Karl.........I don't have that kind of money anyway......but that NP FT set sure is pretty!

Mike

Good morning. It's 51° with 100% humidity. There's a severe thunderstorm watch in affect until 9 am. The high will be 72° or so the weather guessers say.
cond90.jpg

It's windy and very wet here right now. Things have calmed a bit but the radar shows more ugly stuff piling up in east Texas and coming this way. I don't look for it to be anything like pleasant this morning. I've already been up most of the night. The power went out no less than five times but it was right back on each time.

The only thing I'll be doing today is going over to my sisters place for their Christmas celebration. Now I'll bug out of here before the next line of thunderstorms rolls through.

Merry Christmas to all!

DSCN2779.jpg

For $950....we could buy new curtains for the coffee shop and give the ladies a christmas bonus! :D

Mike

What did I get for Christmas this year? It's a short list.

Two pair Wrangler jeans
Two fleece pullover long sleeve shirts
Eight pairs of Hanes crew socks
A seven pack of Hanes briefs
A Star Trek V DVD - Special Collectors Edition
A Star Trek VI DVD - Special Collectors Edition
A big bag of cookies, candies and snacks. Looks like somebody knocked over the snack aisle.
A 110 piece Dremel super accessory kit

And that's it!

Weather wise the storms are still with us! It's colder. Low tonight should be 32 with a small chance of rain. Looks like tomorrows high will be below 50. Wind is going crazy out there. In the last hour no less than half a dozen branches have hit my trailer and a few were pretty fair size. Wind is from the west at 30+ mph. Power has been out several times tonight.

See y'll tomorrow if I still have power then.

DSCN2784.jpg

I made out well, Tangent PRR Gondola, Tangent PRR 60' Flat, Intermountain NYC 40' box car, coal loads for my Athearn (Roundhouse) hoppers, scrap load for the Gondola, and a MTH M&Ms car. The prototype cars were nice, the MTH M&M's car is Cool!

Also received a Baltimore Ravens, Pullover Hoodie, Jersey and knit hat; plus two flannel shirts and two turtle necks.

Best of all, was that the family was here and we had a nice dinner.

Added bonus was that it was sunny with temperatures in the low 40s, instead of what the forecasts had called for.

Greetings from Howell, NJ!

Happy Day after Christmas - Boxing Day! Hope everyone had a nice day yesterday.

It is a gloomy 33F and Overcast this morning expecting Snow/Sleet/Rain and Wind over the next 36 hours.

This will definitely be a stay home and work on the layout day!

Joe

Good Morning!! And a Happy Boxing Day Madness to all of ye!!:D

We had a very busy Xmas Day here...what with family, friends and neighbours showing up at all hours...chaos I tell you!! Absolute Chaos!!:eek:

Well, my list of silliness includes an iPad and Amplitube 3.7....amplifier simulation program...and a couple of Ethanol Kits...two complete sets ...plus about 4 ATLAS RS3's....plus a mess of covered hoppers...heeheehee....and what about $400 cellphones? I got my wife a new iPhone5....same as mine:rolleyes::eek::)

Morning gang!:D
Snow/sleet/freezing rain here, but plenty of firewood and food.:eek:
Think I'll stay in my jammies!:rolleyes:

Good morning. We have a raging blizzard (snow!) going on in central ohio right now......:eek:.....with 8 to 12 inches predicted to fall by tomorrow. I need to go do the laundry, bank and post office today. Luckily my 16 year old 4WD toyota truck is still a dependable storm fighter. :)

Mike

Back