3rd Annual "How Many" contest

wheeler1963

Aurora & Portland Owner
OK folks, we did this with couplers two years ago, last year we did wheel sets and it was a lot of fun. This year we are doing it with MICRO Fasteners screws.

Lets have a little holiday fun. I'm sure everyone remembers the guess how many jelly beans are in the jar contests.

Here's the fine print for all of those legal geniuses. Guess how many screws are in this pile, and I'll give you a FREE prize. No gimmicks, no hidden rules, no BS. I even pay for the postage (US, Canada, Russia, doesn't matter). Just follow these simple rules. Post your guess here....

1. Closest guess to the actual number without going over.

2. One guess per member.

3. Starts right now, ends Saturday Night the 24th at midnight EST.

4. NO HINTS!!!!!!

To make it on the up and up, I have given the correct number of screws with a picture to a random member of this forum. So she'll/he'll be the judge and has the final say. If in the event of a tie, I'll just double the offer, same deal.

OK, here's the piles of screws.........................

0013.jpg

And the prize this year, well here it is................

002-7.jpg

It's an Athearn Blue Box powered SW1500 that has been detailed, painted and decaled by me. It is based on an actual unit the UP painted up as seen here.

pictures_30628_DSCN7971.jpg

And if there is a tie, I'll do 2!! It'll take me about 2 weeks to do.

Just my way of saying Merry Christmas to all of the members of this fine place!!!!

P.S. Even our Owner and all of the Moderators are eligible to play along if they like.

Cool Jerome, and looking at that loco very generous of you!
I was going to be one of those people you hate on the Price Is Right that bids one dollar after everyone guesses, but I'll go with 123.

Back