Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You should have my e-mail now. I sent you one last night if it didn't get there I will have to check the address and resend it. Whoops, mistyped the address apparently. Someone is gonna email me back and call me an idiot for that one. You should have my email now :)
    I have the schematics and directions on how to build the power pack I built. It has just about anything one would want from a power pack including a remote hand held throttle. It only cost me about $30 when I built it. When I get your Email address I will try to send it to you for you to see. I think you will like it.
    I will ask him next time I see him. I will put your email in my contacts and get in contact w/ you from there. Yes Bill is my grandfather. Yes Marge is my dad's aunt she lives down here in the West End as well, a few streets down from him. My pap lives on Russel, not that far from where you are. Hope to be in touch soon I will ask my dad and get back to you!
    Ha HA! Ask your Dad if he knew any Krivatch's. Sounds as though your family and mine were neighbors in Cambria City. We moved to Morrelvile after the 36 flood. My name is Leonard or Leo and my last name is spelled KRIVAC. My Dad droped the 'T' and the 'H' when he was in the navy back in 1918(another story). Get in touch with me through my Email---much easier than using this forum. Is your Grandads first name Bill???? I live in Moxham now on Linden Ave katicorrner from the Deli on Linden and Bond St. Also --Do you have an Aunt Margie???

Leo
    my dad had family in cambria city... my immediate family, my dad's dad, lives in moxham. I think it was his uncle that lived in cambria city
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.