Search results

1. J

havent been here in a good while

here some more of the Ol' Pirate railroad
  2. J

Tootnkumim the blue locomotive is a union pacific AC4400CW by Athrean model rail road co. it was a limited edition run that is why i bought it Road number is 7605
  3. J

hows it going guys here a few more pics of my trains
  4. J

ok boys those with a good eye pick out the Bachmann, walthers , Athrean, and the Broadway Limited
  5. J

some more pics
  6. J

and more
  7. J

here is another shot of some trains
  8. J

well boys i havent been here in a while but im doing ok i have lost my way around here cant find my last post
  9. J

im new here

G'day mates whats new in your all's train world nothing much going on here yet but maybe soon
  10. J

im new here

G'day mates which of these is the Atlas hint all the rest are Athearn
  11. J

im new here

G'day mates lets see who has the eagle eyes there are three covered hoppers one is an Athearn ,one is an InterMountain ,and one is an American Limited
  12. J

im new here

did some surgery on a section of backmann crap track so the locomotive would clear the top of door opening one side is for loco repair the other is for rolling stock repair.
  13. J

im new here

G'day Rodney, i ordered it from model train stuff it is by Pikestuff its called engine house 1 or 2 doors the kit is a very poorly designed it has no floor with it, no clear plastic for the glass in the windows and door, i used a piece out of an old model car kit for the glass the instructions...
  14. J

im new here

a 2 new additions to the Ol' Pirate Rail Road
  15. J

im new here

you guys are lucky growing up where trains passed by i saw tracks where i grew up but never saw a train use them
  16. J

im new here

getting better at this graffiti thing:cool:
  17. J

im new here

the locomotives
  18. J

im new here

playing with a new camera
  19. J

im new here

no worries mates i wont go sound dont like it all i want to do is be able to make the locomotive go frontwards and backwards

Back