havent been here in a good while

Jody

well boys i havent been here in a while but im doing ok i have lost my way around here cant find my last post

IMG_0747.jpgIMG_0701.jpg

Welcome back Jody, wondered where you disappeared to. looks like quite a bit of rolling stock and track expansion in the meantime.

You may be able to find your old posts by clicking on your username at the top of your post and choosing "View Forum Posts" in the dropdown menu.

That's a unique method you've devised for solving the problem of what to do with the layout when not in use.

I'm envious of your #4449, I need one for my MRL support roster. Have discovered it was used at least twice to power a tourist train across Montana.

ok boys those with a good eye pick out the Bachmann, walthers , Athrean, and the Broadway Limited

Attachments

• IMG_0782.jpg
    IMG_0782.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_0783.jpg
    IMG_0783.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_0779.jpg
    IMG_0779.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 180
Flames? Right on! (light bulb turns on!) Since I model freelance and been looking for ideas for my logo and paint scheme... I thank you for the inspiration!

ok boys those with a good eye pick out the Bachmann, walthers , Athrean, and the Broadway Limited

Top left pic center Steamer with the orange sides, Bachman, I have a similar loco. Bottom pic center is a BLI, that is the same plastic as my Shark! The others I don't know. Those are my guesses.

Can't see much of the GS-4 so I'll say it is the Bachmann. The Pacific and the T1 are, to me, obviously BLI. That would leave the low nose GP to be a Walther's train line, and the SW1000 to be the Athearn.

Tootnkumim the blue locomotive is a union pacific AC4400CW by Athrean model rail road co. it was a limited edition run that is why i bought it Road number is 7605

Back