im new here

G'day Jody , Toot and Tony......Love the shed...what brand is it Jody ? Tony..How do you get the shell off one of them SD70's... do you have to take out the coupler boxes and you'd need a 100 ton crane I suppose and I suppose it's 4 ft 8.5 " flexitrack too...wouldn't come with built in ballast...all jokes aside though , do you know of Michael Gross ( Family Ties ) fame ...He's the dad...Guess what..He really does have his own 1:1 railway..He and his wife bought part of the old Santa Fe line..for real Cheers Rod..

Rodney,

Yep know of Michael Gross and his HO Layout, but darn buying an actual railroad - that really is showing dedication to the hobby!

The shed looks like a "Pikestuff" double engine shed, does this mean Jody is considering another engine?

IMG_0306.jpg did some surgery on a section of backmann crap track so the locomotive would clear the top of door opening one side is for loco repair the other is for rolling stock repair.IMG_0307.jpgIMG_0308.jpg

G'day mates lets see who has the eagle eyes there are three covered hoppers one is an Athearn ,one is an InterMountain ,and one is IMG_0351.jpgIMG_0352.jpgIMG_0353.jpgan American Limited

Picture on left, The first one ( UP) is A.L., the second (MP) is Athearn, and the third (SP) is I.M. Do I win a prize?

G'day Jody....Out of my league , I'm afraid ..My only covered hoppers out of about 150 rolling stock are Bachmann so I have no reference points but having said that..I can't decide which of these I prefer..All look excellent..Cheers Rod

"G'day mates lets see who has the eagle eyes there are three covered hoppers one is an Athearn ,one is an InterMountain ,and one is...

Ahh a lighter grey than the others??????

I'm like Rodney, couldn't pick an Athearn from a Bachmann but I do like them all.

Back