Search results

1. GM&O Fan

mth explains lol

:D lol!!!
  2. GM&O Fan

Good friend shot and killed. Such a sad day =(

I am very sorry for the loss of your friend Kevin. May God comfort you and ease your sorrow through this most difficult time. I also pray that the low life responsible for his death will meet swift justice.
  3. GM&O Fan

Starting back up!

That sounds like a great idea!
  4. GM&O Fan

Support the Forum!

Louis, Good stuff! And just in time as I'm in the process of buying some new books. Info that everyone needs to be aware of for sure.
  5. GM&O Fan

Starting back up!

Thanks for the welcome guys! Carey, I'm in the Mobile area. Born and raised in Mobile County. Grew up in Saraland and I'm near the Semmes area these days. Great to see some more folks from the "Heart of Dixie"!
  6. GM&O Fan

Attaching detail parts?

Very good. Thanks!
  7. GM&O Fan

Attaching detail parts?

Thanks for the replies.
  8. GM&O Fan

Attaching detail parts?

Guys, what do you prefer to attach small detail parts (hatches, window shades, etc) to loco shells or rolling stock? AC, model cement, walthers Goo, etc etc?
  9. GM&O Fan

Starting back up!

Hi gang! My name is Pat. I'm 43 and just getting back into the hobby after a number of years away. I started model railroading when I was 7 or 8 (thanks Dad) and have always had a huge affection for trains. My late Grandpa(Pop) was a locomotive engineer for Frisco/BN and retired with around 40...

Back