Search results

1. scorpions_N&W

HO Northern Light & Power Building

Mostly finished with it now, just need to add the decals. I decided to try the flour and dullcote method for the mortar. I really like how it turned out.
  2. scorpions_N&W

Ho Scale Display Case

Found a great use for brass track!! :D It is a display case but I didn't build it for that necessarily. I built it more so I can access my engines and rolling stock easier when the table is put up. Getting tired of taking everything in an out of boxes.
  3. scorpions_N&W

Kid's Train Table

Decided that instead of buying a table for my son, I would build him one! :D He is only 3 now, but I did make it so he can have an HO train later with 18" curves. It is 38x50x12 and the legs just slide off so the table can be stored under his bed.
  4. scorpions_N&W

My HO N&W layout

Finally got it mounted onto the wall during the spring. I made it so I can remove it from the wall using door hinges with removable pins. I would just have to add the other set of legs to make it stand alone. With it closed up With it down Showing off the control panel sliding...
  5. scorpions_N&W

Need track wiring help

This is the layout I'm working on: big circle at the bottom is where 2 isolators are, circle above is where one is 2 arrows on left are for power and ground, and arrow on left is for power only My problem is that I'm trying to have 2 blocks for this inside area and I can only get one...

Back