Search results

1. L

Lets do it again Favorite photo

You have to be the photographer. That is the rules.
  2. L

Help !!!!

I have a short somewhere and can't find it. I was running trains Saturday evening. All was well. Sunday afternoon I went to run again and I have a short and can't find it. Is there a way to zero in on a short?
  3. L

December, better late than never.

Lets see your favorite photo of MRR. Doesn't have to be your model , but must be your photo.
  4. L

In November I would like to see your Pride & Joy

Lets see your favorite Locomotive in action. I know you have your favorite so here is your chance to show it off.
  5. L

October photo contest

Well one structure all model railroads have is a station. Lets see your stations.
  6. L

September photo contest

Off to a late start this month. This is getting kind of tough to come up with. How about the rear end of the train, you know, caboose,cabin car,E.O.T..devices(Japanese flagmen), drum head or what ever it is in your case. I am open for suggestions for next month guys just P.M. me.
  7. L

Photo contest for august

As a former truck driver I remember one of the sayings was keep the shinny side up and the dirty side down. So lets switch that and see the dirty side up. We don't like it but we all experience it lets see some MODEL train wrecks staged or real.As we do this lets comment on each others photos as...
  8. L

August photo contest

I need to thank Secondhandmodeler for the reminder. Same deal continues I am still forgetful, I think. Well on with the fun How about M.O.W. work trains. We all have them and never get to show them, so here is your chance.
  9. L

July photo contest

One thing for sure I am consistent. Off to a late start again, just like last month. This time it is passenger trains. So lets move some people.
  10. L

Lets do it again.

That wasn't very hard. Lets try it again, how about Passenger trains. Lets see your passenger trains.
  11. L

Photo Contest

I thought I posted this yesterday but I can't find it now. So here I am again If this is not allowed remove it but please PM me if this is the case. I took it upon myself to start a photo contest. If you are interested here is where you can find it...
  12. L

Photo Contest

Since there hasn't been one for a long time I thought I would give it a try. This will end the last day in June. I would appreciate a reminder from some one when it is over just in case I forget.My wife says she is amazed that I remember to get dressed in the morning. OK here it is Lets see your...
  13. L

Speed tables

I am starting to play with speed tables. I have MRC so I am using their program. I have also looked at JMRI and apparently both use a 28 speed step to do this. I use 128 when running trains. Am I doing something wrong using 128? Or am I missing something here?
  14. L

PR3 decoder programer.

I am interested in this programmer but know very little about Digitrax. Will this work with out a Digitrax DCC system?
  15. L

Chesapeake and Ohio

I thought I would try doing a photo tour of my layout. I decided a good way to do this would be to follow a local freight out of Clifton forge yard. I am going to start with getting the locomotive from the round house. We will be using a Mantua Mikado that I detailed a little trying to get...
  16. L

Athearn blue box

I installed a digitrax decoder in Athearn blue box. Using the kit they have I don't have the papers in front of me, I think it is AT something. I did it exactly as the directions said. It barely moves. This locomotive runs great in DC. It has been fine tuned in the gears etc. Is this a normal...
  17. L

Proto Heritage wiring

I have a Proto 2000 Heritage berkshire. The wires between the engine and tender are damaged. I am trying to find a diagram for the wiring so I can repair it.
  18. L

Dc/dcc

After reading some of the replies to the poll When Will DCC become the standard?. I decided to do this. How do you operate, DC or DCC?
  19. L

Detail Parts

I saw plastic detail parts for steam locomotives such as flying pumps and plumbing. Headlights and more. I don't remember who what when or where. Can anyone help me with this?
  20. L

Track

Does anyone know where I can find code 100 bridge track ?

Back