Search results

1. Kentuckyjed

Using two DC transformers in a layout

Hello, would anyone out there happen to have a visual diagram for using two DC transformers for two train operation. I have an isolated outer loop with two inner loops and they are all switched. I have the Atlas 215 and 220 selectors also, I am using MRC transformers for both loops. Looking for...
  2. Kentuckyjed

Liquid nails

I am sure some of you out there have used liquid nails for layouts etc. Has anyone had any issues using liquid nails to glue down the Woodland Scenics foam incline and foam trackbed. I have a few tubes and would prefer to use them if I can. I am gluing to foamboard if that makes a difference. I...
  3. Kentuckyjed

Sectional layout designs

Working on setting up a brand-new layout leaning heavily on the 4x8 plan but I am limited to space if having to move to a different location/room so I am trying to figure a two-section design where they could easily be separated and re connected. Looking for advice/pictures/videos ect. I am...
  4. Kentuckyjed

New guy from Kentucky

New to the forum. Just completely tore down my setup to make a larger one to fit my room. HO scale DC is what I use and all I have known since I was first introduced to model railroading. Kind of going with a turn of the century steam into diesel conversion setup with a small town whose industry...

Back