New guy from Kentucky

Kentuckyjed

New to the forum. Just completely tore down my setup to make a larger one to fit my room. HO scale DC is what I use and all I have known since I was first introduced to model railroading. Kind of going with a turn of the century steam into diesel conversion setup with a small town whose industry is brewing beer and making wine, with vineyards and such. Also using some structures from my childhood (1970's) . Will be gleaning information for everything I can from everyone on the forum. Thanks ahead of time for any and all help.

Welcome Jed!

Surely you are gonna include the whiskey industry? I used to be based out of Louisville and got to go to a couple of the nearby distillery's. Although not rail served ( the ones I went to ), it kinda begs to be done.

And all of us here love pictures!

Later

Welcome Jed!

Surely you are gonna include the whiskey industry? I used to be based out of Louisville and got to go to a couple of the nearby distillery's. Although not rail served ( the ones I went to ), it kinda begs to be done.

And all of us here love pictures!

Later
Thought about a bourbon distillery with still and racking houses. Waiting until I get the layout set someday.

Back