Search results

1. F

Need CN modeler's help

The color paint for CN RED-Orange #11 made by CN LINES.
  2. F

Need HELP for built a GMD-1 in HO Scale.

A 4 wheel type SW1200RS and my futur engin give a number #1422
  3. F

Need HELP for built a GMD-1 in HO Scale.

Hello to you dear friends modeller. I need your help to make a replica of GMD1 that CN uses. I miss many things to achieve it. Here's what I need: the frame, the type of locomotive, HO measurements. I was wondering: if anyone of you has ever tried to make a purchase and did not make it in brass.
  4. F

Via f40ph-2

My name is F40-ph2 and I live Montreal, and VIA Rail have again 2 SW1001 # 202 & 204 ( with beltpack) based at Via rail montreal maintenace center.
  5. F

need instruction sheet for swing bridge Walthers

Hello dear modelist, I'd like to be in PDF or MicrosoftWord, the instruction sheet to build the bridge # 933-3088 Walthers make the company because I lost mine.
  6. F

build masts for a lift bridge in "ho scale"

Thank's for this. I read each step, and i translate in french for rebuilt and switch the measure for my scale ( HO ).
  7. F

I'll explain myself better. I want to build a lift bridge. But this bridge is identical to one found near the Victoria Bridge in Montreal, the locks of Saint-Lambert. What I look for is charts (scale image), website. I put my message in the type of bridge I want to achieve...
  8. F

Hello, dear friends modelers, I need your support to build a bridge in miniature. The bridge will lift bridge type with 4 poles, nonfunctional extremities. But I miss him, diagrams for building my project. So if any of you know how to build one, with the necessary equipment or Internet...
  9. F

Need your help for my SD60F by Kaslo.

Hi, I need help again for built a handrail for my engine. I have a person, know made this? If yes, i'm pay the person built for me the handrail ( all handrails ). Sorry again for me english writen.
  10. F

Dear friends, i'm succeeded in supplementing my SD60F of CN, with the councils that you have to give, i solved my problem of Kadee and now there remains to me right l' instal my Handrails and steps . My question that I am posed, there is t' it every' one which will be able to help in assembly of...
  11. F

On this site, a man have built one SD50F or 60F, it's possible to give your help on this problem? jbaakko, do you have try to built this model ? And it's hard to install all pieces on the shell? This shell it's ready for paint or if me put a primer gray on before to put a CN red orange #11 and...
  12. F

The problem that i'have is that the box of Kadee hangs back of the truck. I followed the instructions, and I am not able to correct the problem.
  13. F

Hello, My name is F40-ph2, I am new here, and i need your assistance to finish the assembly my SD60F by Kaslo. I am returned to stage of the kadee and I am not install correctly without it touches with the back truck. i' have to think of option to put the kadee #148 instead of that which come...

Back