Recent content by jimmyhardwick

1. J

Just for fun

Hahaha change I guess you really know what you are doing huh? lol
  2. J

how die hard are you for modeling?

Well, I just cut myself every now and then. Geez it hurts but I can't help it.. :D
  3. J

Dominic & Rocco Train Table Movies

Wow great! Thanks for sharing the video. I have fun watching it. Model train just gives me a limitless and unexplainable excitement. ;)
  4. J

Reason for what I do.

Wow exciting! The fun just shows in his face. Good job!
  5. J

Weekly Photo Fun 1-22/1-28

I'm new in this forum and I love how die hard model train collectors (like me :)) shares their most precious collections. Thanks for the posts!
  6. J

The BOeC

Nice photos! I'm enjoying the details.. :) Thanks for sharing. Happy railroading!
  7. J

Insta-Rock?

Oh I never had the chance to use it yet. I'll try to find one and try it on my own scenery.
  8. J

Clubs, good or bad?

Well, clubs are great since you can share knowledge from different people with different experiences. You'll learn a lot from a club. But I don't think club must be this harsh. I think there are some considerations you can point out to them. Since they are much younger from you I think they...
  9. J

Is WS ballast really nut shells?

It can be possibly be... WS contain a nut shell. So, I don't think there's a problem on your “wild imagination.” Let me know if you made it.
  10. J

Atlas Code 100 or 83

Atlas Code 100 just looks too big since it is robust that is why it is unrealistic. So, I recommend you use Code 83 since it is easy to work with – with realistic height.
  11. J

Railraod engineer magic

Oh old stuffs -- it is really cool to see memoriabilia such as this newsclip.
  12. J

First wood kit

Try the Aileen's Tacky Glue -- it holds quite well.

Back