1. B

Building the Pinnacle Creek Mining & Timber Co. RR

I thought he was reffering to Arizona.
  2. B

Show us your pets!

All he wants is something to eat. Ha!
  3. B

Ho scale trains

Take some pictures and post them right here as long as you have already started the thread. Let us see just what you have and make you an offer on it.
  4. B

What couplers do i use?

Hi Willie. Got the gear boxes today (Friday) and that was fast too. Now I have to get to work on all the cars that have gear box covers missing. Most are molded on but I can shave them off and put a new box on. maybe have to shim a bit but these that you sent should work great. Thanks very much...
  5. B

Spray bottle for glue?

Can you turn the nozzle to adjust the spray pattern? Try it. Most are adjustable.
  6. B

History of All Kinds

I was three months old when this was taken.
  7. B

Mini-Scene Monday

Wonder whatever happened to Norton? He was one funny guy. Great pictures Willie.
  8. B

Show us your pets!

The Colonel might be interested in them.
  9. B

Running Bear's August 2023 Coffee Shop

Wow! That's some train room. Looks bigger than my whole house. Ha! The dog woke me up to go out at 2: AM so I'm looking through your post. Changed her dog food today so I suppose this will last a day or two. I see you're from Utah in your avatar. Is it cool out there now or still hot? I'm...
  10. B

Looks like the car end will stop the toe of your foot from finding good purchase on the ladder. (Second rung on the end.) As for the graffiti I just wish I could read it and understand what it all means. It sure messes up a car too. Good clear pictures. Thanks.
  11. B

If the HOA was voted in by the residents they can be voted out again. That will improve your quality of life a lot. If the HOA was in place when you moved in there probably isn't much you can do about the problem. I wish you good fortune in selling your home if you have to. Pete
  12. B

Going to be well worth every bit of inconvenience in the future. Looks like a great home in the making. Just keep after the contractors and don't pay anybody up front for their work. Get all the material up front and on the job and them give them pay for that. Otherwise they won't come back and...
  13. B

Sure wasn't me but I've eaten way more than my share in my life. MMMMMM good!
  14. B

What couplers do i use?

Not a problem Terry. Right now I'm trying to find out how to get rid of Google. It has taken over my PC and I hate it. They also seem to have fixed it so I can't download anything else too. These guys need to be in prison for monopolizing the internet. Anyway Willie and the others have come to...
  15. B

Show us your pets!

Haha! That's a riot. He woke my dog up and got a loud bark for his efforts. Very cute dog.

Back