Wpf 12/30/11 - 1/5/12

kbkchooch

"retired" conductor
Here we go again!

Midland F-units, earning thier keep!:D

Funitconcrete.JPG

Just finished up these rusty junkers this morning. They're going to be used in a 'U-Pick-n-Pull' antique auto parts junkyard toward the back of my layout.
P1010073.jpg

P1010070.jpg

Very nice images this weekend everyone! Great way to end/start the year. A safe and happy new year to one and all. Be safe.

A glimpse back to the MadCow route and the quarry at Ableman. It is the early 70's and from a seldom photographed location for the railroad, a geep leads a pair of F's through the qaurry with a way freight bound for Madison....

346966043.jpg

Happy New Year,

Johnny

Wow, only 5 posts? Could it be this thread has finally gone kaput?:confused:

This week is a little light on quantity but definetly not quality. Come to think of it most of the forum categories are a little lighter than usual. Just a guess but the holidays might have something to do with it.

I did a bit of work on one of my F45s today, but nothing external to show. I left them running on my test track unattended for a little bit, then went back in and somehow two of them had hit the ground. I don't know how but after that one of them was getting a short circuit through one of the trucks. Dismantled it and nothing looked wrong, then when I put it back together it was fine.

Hopefully next week I'll have something to show if it arrives. :)

Enjoying mild temps here in Wisconsin.

For those who were following my thread on the 15 car O Scale Greenbrier Presidential Express, I received an email from a mutual friend containing this picture. It shows 4 of the cars on the conference table in Ross Rowlands Office. A proud moment for me....

tn.jpg

Johnny

Back