Weekly Photo Fun March 6th to 12th

Rico

BN Modeller
I just got a new batch of photos from my friend Felix Lesiuk and had to share this one.
This was taken this week just out of Winnipeg MB. Love it or hate it, some graffiti can be a work of art!

image.jpeg

Perhaps it's their way of trying to bring back the old billboard cars. It would be an interesting idea for railroads to have people put artwork on their cars. Brighten things up a bit and give railfans something new to chase. And save some repainting work in the process!

image.jpgOld one, but I like it none the less (do you guys know how to flip it?)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 188
Last edited by a moderator:
Got to playing around with a new backdrop and took a couple of photos that seemed to come out pretty nice, I though.

The old 2126 sits at a dead end siding on the mountain side. Will this be it's last stop?
2B8ECA9A-D254-4086-977C-8DCCBA470BD8_zps1qdxlbbr.jpg

A consist of GP38-2 disappear into a tunnel on the upper west bound track while a GP40 hauls a load of empty hoppers on the lower east.
8E507F87-D2B5-4409-8A3E-0987B8C40E7E_zpsxzqwmqvd.jpg

I would say the person who did this is wasting his talent. ...

Sherrell - maybe not? A canvas of that size could be prohibitively expensive for a starvin' artist!:p

View attachment 56131Old one, but I like it none the less (do you guys know how to flip it?)

MM24 - Did you do this on a Windows machine? If so, you can load the image into MS-Paint, then choose Image --> Rotate --> Rotate 180*

...and that will flip it right-side-up! (If you shot that using a smartphone, then I'm afraid I can't help - I still use a plain ol' stone aged cell phone!:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
KB02 Those are very nice looking back drops.

KEN- Wish that guy would come and paint that on my 18 year old truck which has half peeled off clear coat and looks like it has been in a hailstorm.

Chet- Very, Very nice park area!

Back