Weekly Photo Fun 3-4-11/3-10-11

P2060435.jpg

P2060429.jpg

P2130477.jpg

DSCN2319.jpg

P2060443.jpg

Caught the spreader on the Adirondack & Northern today. We got 17 inches of snow, so i had a good idea itd be on the mainline after the snow stopped.

I've been painting tools for the workbench. Why? Well they look better when painted properly. Wanna see? Well Here's the Workbench:

Workbench02w.png

You can get a better Idea of how big it is in this photo. Yes I know I have to do some sanding on the rough edges before I put it in the Engine house....

Workbench01w.png

So what was I painting? Well a pipe wrench for one thing...

Pipewrench01w.png

Oh and a hammer....:confused:

Hammer1w.png

No THAT is a hammer, not a little sliver in my finger.....

"They're coming to take me away, Ha,Ha......."

Zac, I can't believe you destroyed that module. It was one of the best looking scenes I've seen. Of course, I know that I like building stuff more than anything else so maybe you do too. If your new layout is anything close to the module in quality then you will have a first class layout.

Great, now I really have to produce since I am being held to high standards. :) I guess the module wasn’t too bad for being my first model. It did hurt to destroy but I just couldn’t find a way to incorporate it into this layout. I’m totally excited though about building this layout, but at the same time I’m really scared of the wiring and laying track. My problem is that I want to do all kinds of skilled electrical things but I am way over my head and it just might be a little too much for this layout. None the less, wish me luck……..like as in winning the lottery because I will need the cash! That or I’ll just dig into my 3 boy’s college funds. :D The wife says no.

One question about your picture of the benchwork, Zack. How the snot did you get into my basement without upsetting the dogs????:D;):rolleyes:

Back