Weekly Photo Fun 3/25 - 3/31

NH Mike

CEO & Wheel Cleaner
Looks like I get a chance to start it off this week.

A close up of the pond from the pic I posted in General Discussions - Back on Track thread.

picture.php

Oily run off is from the City Tile factory's asphalt floor tile division. 2 headed trout anyone?

Mike, I think the 'execution' in that pond is perfect. :D

Jay, very nice scene, made alive with the excellent human figurines.

Here is mine.

3755sentinel2final.png

Nice start to the week gentlemen!
I have just been piddling around with Engine House/ Workshop again.... (I have been at several other projects, but nothing photogenic on them.)

On advise from a friend who has decided to mentor my work, I have been adding some stuff to the lathe area:

BranchEngineHouseBelt19w.png

He didn't like the look of the metal I was doing so I repainted the brass and steel looking items with a combination of Gunmetal and Blue/Green Patina. Comparing side by side with a photo I have of a belt drive shop, it came our as good as I could do I think:

BranchEngineHouseBelt21w.png

BranchEngineHouseBelt20w.png

^and why would anyone swim in that! Great work!
LOL, maybe because unlike Capt Smith of the Titanic, she didn't want to go down with her Benz.

Thanks to all for the compliments.

Ray that detail in the machine shop is perfect, right down to the oil stained floor around the lathe.

Jay and Crandell: your pics always inspire me to a higher level.

A close up of the pond from the pic I posted in General Discussions - Back on Track thread.

picture.php

Oily run off is from the City Tile factory's asphalt floor tile division. 2 headed trout anyone?

I though he was trying to snag her after she skidded off the road in her car? LoL - He doesn't want to go in that stuff !

Nice scene of circus style loading, except for all the chaining down of the trailers they did back then. Funny how it wasn't needed, and these days they just lock the kingpin into the hitch and that's all.

picture.php

That's a cool scene.

Just 'lil ol' me again..........

Tonight I fabricated an Armstrong Tool Holder as one did not come with the kit, added more oil stains on the wall and around and on the lathe, and placed the oil can and tools where they can be reached.... Also touched up a couple other details.

BranchEngineHouseBelt22w.png

If I spend this much time with details in every building I will have to live to be 120 at least to get the layout done! [(-D]

Awesome work Ray! Just the way the machine shop worked at the East Broad Top with the overhead belts.

Dangit Funnelfan! I had to work last weekend, and didnt get to get out there... I REALLY need to now!

Back