Weekly Photo Fun 3/13 -3/19

hamltnblue

Don't see anything started so here goes.
Just picked up a shiny new Atlas Gold CSX MP15DC to rotate with My NS unit.
MP15DCCSXFront.png

MP15DCCSXBack2.png

Here's a pix of my Atlas N Scale MP15DC on my temporary 2'X4' layout.I decided a 2x4 footer was to small and I will be building a permanent industrial switching layout..Please excuse the bare plywood.

002-27.jpg

Wow nice shots! Funny about the road number thing... :p
I wasn't happy with my city scene, it just didn't "flow in the right direction".
Here's a new start, built this with the Walthers Modulars. Lots of touch ups to do yet, as well as give it a name. :rolleyes:

Here is the power for my Hagerstown local.....an Athearn MP15AC I bought in Florida on vacation last year and a dummy Athearn SW1500 BB I painted years ago.

Progress continues on my city area. Silflor buffalo grass is pretty neat stuff!
Now I need to figure out how to build a chain link fence for the lumber yard.

newlayout004-1.png

newlayout001-1.png

clean yard

Cleaned out the yard to-day the basement is finally warmed up :eek: Built 2 more modules for my city area :)

Well.. I'll throw a couple in for this week:)

This is a Walthers Trainline GP9M that has been modified and details added then repainted and weathered.
IMG_0302.jpg

This is a Proto 2000 GP30 stock but has been weathered.
IMG_0295e.jpg

Switch 117A is done. And so is 117B (not shown). 117A is the diverging track, not the crossover. I wanted to combine the crossover and the new turnout and make it a double slip, but everyone except me was against it. Sigh.

IMG_3305.JPG

Kenny What do you use for snow on your layout? Those pictures look CCCOLD!!:eek::):):)

Beautiful work on those locomotives:D:D:D

Thanks!

In the forground and just a couple of inches behind the engine is baking soda just spinkled on. Beond that is the real stuff. This is just a little 2'x4' diorama that I take out behind my house. The day was also overcast which helps that cold feeling.

Kenny

Great shots as always. Just like the real thing. Very good weathering

Thanks for sharing your great work

Great week of pictures everyone...

Some unedited shots of 2' X 16' circus winterquarters diorama progress...

general007-2.jpg

general018.jpg

general013-2.jpg

general023.jpg

general010-3.jpg

general017.jpg

general011-4.jpg

Johnny

Wow, MLW that's one beautiful beast, love those SD60F's. I have an SD50F, still want an SD60F and a CP SD40-2F.

Back